Created: December 2018
Information Collected from Users
You share Information with us in various ways. For example:
• When you email us, ask a question or submit a comment on our website;
• When you make a purchase, billing and shipping addresses, including relevant e-mail, phone and credit card numbers and expiration dates
• When you enter any contests or other promotional features available on the Site.
The Site uses a feature of Internet Web browsers called a “cookie”, which is a file that a User’s Web browser places on a User’s computer’s hard drive, to assign an identification code to the computer and to collect browsing information. Cookies may collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites. On this Site, cookies are used in conjunction with session variables to track a User’s shopping cart and expire as soon as an order is completed or if a shopping cart sits idle for a lengthy period without being checked-out. Cookies may be used by us or others to collect information about online activities across sites and over time.
You may set your Internet Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent. If you prevent a cookie from being sent, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit the Site, especially when purchasing an item on the Site.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behavioral targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” settings from browsers.
Use of Information
We use the information collected from Site Users:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
• To register and service your account;
• To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
• To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
• To help us personalize our service offerings, website, and advertising;
• To help us improve your experience through our website;
• To send you information about our products, services, and promotions;
• To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us; and
• To protect the security and integrity of our website and our business.
Updating or Deleting User Information
You may review your account information and update or correct any errors. Users also can request that we delete any information provided to us or make choices about whether to receive special offers from us. To update or delete your account information or to be removed from any mailing lists or other promotional distribution lists, go to our website, sign into your account, and edit your profile.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may share Information as described below or with your consent.
We share Information with service providers that help with our business activities, including billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services.
We may disclose Information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or others. We may disclose Information to a third party in the event that another company acquires us or part of our assets, or in the event of reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation of our company.
Linked Internet Websites
The Site may provide links to third-party websites we do not control. These hyperlinked third-party websites may collect and disclose Information different than this Site. We are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through other websites, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Our Site is not directed towards children under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age through the Site.
This Site has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control, including credit card information that is submitted to us. Here are some examples of security measures we use to protect Information:
- Passwords are required to access your online account and help to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
- Encryption technology, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), helps to protect Information in certain areas of our websites during transport across the Internet. The presence of SSL encryption may be indicated by https in the browser URL or the image of a closed lock or solid key in the browser window. These indications may not be present in mobile services that use SSL.
- For payment card information, we use secured networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitoring and tests of security systems, and other information security practices to help to protect Information.
Applicable Law/International Issues